Information for church employees and leadership:
Please find the health plan offerings for 2020 along with documentation to communicate plan options and enrollment information to your employees. Please use the following attachments as you select plans for your employees and communicate enrollment information:
- 2020 Open Enrollment- Church Administrators – Please read this to learn what you need to know to make plan selections for your employees.
- Medicare Secondary Payer – Letter to Employee: Please use this form to notify potential members of this option. The cost for these plans are less expensive than a non-MSP plan.
- Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) Fact Sheet – If your church has employees enrolled in Medicare and has fewer than 20 employees, you may choose to offer MSP plans (marked with an asterisk on the plan chart) which can lower costs for both the employer and employee. This fact sheet provides more information about these types of plans.
- Plan Comparison Chart – This spreadsheet lets you compare coverages and benefits across all plans. Note the Plan Codes under the Plan Title to help identify MSP and non-MSP plans.
- 2020 Open Enrollment Template for Administrators to Employees – Optional. This is a letter template you may wish to use as a way to communicate plan options and enrollment information to your employees. Follow instructions on the template in blue and modify/personalize areas in red.
As you make plan selections and set employer/employee cost sharing, please note that it is a Diocesan policy that employees pay no more than 20% of insurance premiums.
Open enrollment period is October 7 through October 25.
Annual enrollment envelopes were mailed out mid-September. Employees who are currently enrolled in a health plan will use this to log onto the CPG enrollment system and make plan selections.
If you have questions or need assistance, please give us a call or send us an email. We’re happy to help.
Payroll and Accounts Payable
Episcopal Diocese of Oregon