The Communication Ministry for the Episcopal Diocese of Oregon exists to publicize and promote the ministries, news, and events of the diocese and its congregations, both in print and through digital media, and to assist church leadership and ministries with their unique communication challenges inside and outside of their congregations.
Key responsibilities for the Communication Ministry include:
- Diocesan Digest, our weekly e-newsletter
- Management and maintenance of the diocesan website
- In Conversation, a semi-annual magazine of news and stories
- Content management for diocesan social media accounts
- Supporting congregations in developing communications plans and tools
Email Heidi Pitts, Director of Communications, for more information.