What is the Consultant Network?
An association of lay and clergy who serve the Diocese of Oregon as skilled consultants.
They bring a wide variety of skills and competencies to congregations, diocesan program groups, and specific diocesan wide initiatives.
What they provide
- Mutual Ministry Reviews
- Vestry retreat facilitation
- Program and leadership development consultation
- Strategic planning or any other area in which the skills of an outside consultant would be beneficial
- Assistance to congregations in transition
- Parish-wide congregational development sessions
- Mutual discernment: anything requiring parish-wide listening and decision making processes
- Conflict consultations
- Stewardship consultations
Fee schedule for consultants
The following are the standard fees for diocesan consultants:
- Meeting (per hour): $ 50.00 + expenses
- One Day Vestry Retreat (6 hours): $300.00 + expenses
- Two Day Vestry Retreat (8+ hours): $400.00 + expenses
- Note: Some funding may be available from the Bishop’s office to offset these costs in case of financial needs.
How to find a consultant
Canon to the Ordinary