For each class of employee and employee status, there are documents that need to be sent to the diocesan payroll administrator. Arranged according to employee class and status below are those documents as well as resources you will need to fill out those documents.
- 2017 SHU Schedule and Congregational Ranges
- 2017 Clergy Compensation and Benefits Calculator Range B
- EMPLOYEE WORKSHEET
- I-9 form
- Direct Deposit Form
- CPG - New assignment notice
Other documents that need to be included are:
- Housing letter
- Letter of Agreement
If the new clergy meets either of the two requirements below, click here for benefits information.
Eligible for Medical / Dental benefits if working 20+ hours a week
Eligible for pension earning $200+ per month for 3 consecutive months
EMPLOYEE WORKSHEET (complete with termination date/last day worked and return to the diocesan payroll administrator)
- Final check must be given by the end of the next business day.
- Final check must be given immediately if the employee has given at least 48 hours' notice. If employee does not give notice, final check must be given within five days or the next scheduled payday, whichever occurs first