Welcome to Coastal Living and a Community of Service!
St. Alban’s Episcopal Church desires an Episcopal Priest and therefore expects to follow the Episcopal Diocese of Oregon salary range. This will require us to offer a quarter time position in conjunction with another quarter time position, possibly with the ELCA Lutheran Community nearby. Our goal would be to work with another congregation to create at least a half time position.
We would welcome a person with another vocation, understanding that we are unable to pay a full-time salary. Some vocations such as teaching, counseling, or Hospital Chaplaincy might work well with this vocation.
- We seek a Worship Leader and Educator who is secure in his/her personal Spiritual Life.
- We seek a person who is able to provide considerable Pastoral Care to a congregation of retirees and at the same time become involved with a modest group of Youth who represent themselves in the Tillamook School District as leaders and in our church as active Acolytes and Youth Choir.
- We seek someone who will continue and encourage expansion of our Service in the Community.
- We seek someone who is willing to work with the Lay Leadership in our Parish and the connected Ecumenical community to serve those in need in Tillamook.
- Finally, we seek someone who can help us transition to a future that we cannot yet see. A successful candidate will be creative, flexible, and willing to share his/her Love of Christ in all aspects of our shared ministry.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please review our Parish Profile 2020 and send your application, including resume, cover letter and OTM Portfolio, to Canon Neysa Ellgren Shepley at: firstname.lastname@example.org.