The mission parish of St. Andrew’s in North Portland has created a new part-time blended position as parish administrative assistant and curator. The position is for 10 hours per week, with a flexible schedule, at the rate of $18 per hour. At this time the compensation does not include benefits. The position will remain open until filled.
We anticipate this position will in general involve:
- 2 hours/week in janitorial duties;
- 5 hours per week in administrative assistance, including formatting and printing of church service bulletins, phones, maintaining a church event calendar, and updating social media platforms;
- 1 hour a week in meeting with parish leadership;
- 1 hour per week assessing church property and removing trash;
- 1 hour per week in restocking supplies and other duties as assigned.
The position requires the ability to lift at least 25 pounds, good people skills, ability to be flexible in hours, and to be experienced in the office work described above.
A more detailed job description is available if someone is interested in this position. Please contact Rev. Jonna Alexander at: email@example.com, or 619 987 6862.
Resumes may be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to the church: 7600 N. Hereford, Portland, OR 97203.
We are eager to move forward to welcoming a new person so please submit your resumes as soon as possible.