Looking for a Friendly Self-Starter to Run Our Church Office (Part-time)
St. Luke the Physician Episcopal Church is an open and affirming Christian community in Gresham. We’re a small, joyful, and friendly parish (Episcopal word for “church”) whose mission is to spread the message of God’s boundless love throughout the Gresham community and beyond.
This church is growing, and the work of the Administrative Assistant is absolutely essential to that growth!
The Position: We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant for 15 hours per week. The salary is $15/hour. We offer:
- Paid time off, including paid holidays.
- Friendly, supportive work environment.
- Friendly, professional, and patient presence.
- Highly organized with a willingness to take ownership of the work.
- Proactive problem-solver.
- Adept with Microsoft Word, Excel and/or the Google Drive equivalents.
- Knowledge of the Christian faith, particularly the Episcopal tradition.
- Microsoft Publisher or other basic publication software.
- Greet and assist those who call and visit the church.
- Manage the office and keep it organized.
- Coordinate building use.
- Assist with church communications.
- Provide administrative support to the rector (Episcopal word for “pastor”).
Think you’re right for the job?
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.