12 to 16 hours/week Tuesdays-Fridays
9 am-1 pm (negotiable)
Please send resume and letter of interest to:
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
822 Washington Street Oregon City, OR 97045
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Receiving applications until position filled.
- Collaborate with clergy and parish leadership in the mission of the parish.
- Provide a welcoming and helpful presence in the parish office.
- Notify rector immediately of unfolding pastoral issues; maintain the privacy of privileged information.
- Respond to requests for information and resources via e-mail, telephone, and in-person visits.
- Maintain accurate parish data and records.
- Maintain working lists i.e.: prayer list, key access list,
- Proofread all documents–especially liturgies–eliminating errors; present documents that are accurate in detail, communicate ideas effectively, and are pleasing in appearance.
- Provide administrative support to vestry or other teams, including: preparing meeting documents, sending out mailings, etc.
- Place authorized orders for supplies and equipment.
- Produce rosters, correspondence, and other documents.
- Sort incoming mail, send outgoing mail.
- Maintain and manage parish calendar.
- Prepare and distribute regular newsletters via e-mail and regular mail.
- Assist with managing the church’s online presence (website and Facebook pages)
- Appropriately use and troubleshoot office hardware and software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, Constant Contact, printers, network, etc.
- May be asked to attend Vestry meetings. Distribute and maintain Vestry minutes.